The Sprinkles Recipe Book
At Pink Zebra, our goal is to provide our customers with unique and special fragrance methods that suit every home. However, what makes these fragrances unique and special? You do! By mixing and matching your favorite soy wax sprinkles, you can create your very own special trademark scent. With a variety of over 60 sprinkle scents, the options are endless! If you’re needing a bit of fragrance inspiration, here are a few sprinkles “recipes” that are customer favorites:
1. “Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie.” This scent will warm your home with the delicious fragrance of homemade pumpkin pie, just in time for fall! Simply mix ½ of the Pumpkin Bread scent with spiced vanilla, and ta da! Grandma would be proud.
2. “Apple Pie A La Mode.” If you want to stay in the autumn scent family but pumpkin just isn’t your thing, try apple pie a la mode! Just combine our Warm Apple Pie sprinkles, a delectable combination of flaky piecrust, apples, and cinnamon with Vanilla Cremé sprinkles. Your home will instantly bring you warm and cozy holiday memories.
3. Samoa Cookie. Not ready for fall scents quite yet, but love the popular Girl Scout Samoa Cookie? This recipe is perfect for you! Just combine Sugar Cookie, Chocolate, Whoopie Pie, Ooey Gooey Caramel, and Island Coconut to let the delicious aroma of tasty girl scout cookies envelop your home.
4. Cinnamon French Toast. This recipe is popular every time of day, not just in the morning for breakfast! Combine ½ tsp Toasted French Bread sprinkles with ½ teaspoon Spiced Vanilla and watch the magic happen!
5. Fresh Kitchen. If your fragrance preference is less on the “sweet” side, try this Fresh Kitchen recipe! Light and refreshing, your home will quickly smell clean and inviting. Mix ½ teaspoon Citrus & Herbs sprinkles with ½ teaspoon Eucalyptus Leaves sprinkles to achieve this delightful scent.
At Sandi Parkey Pink Zebra, we want you to know that your individual fragrance combinations are unique and special. Create a recipe book containing all of your favorite sprinkles scents, and share it with your friends, family and coworkers. We look forward to hearing about your unique fragrance combinations. Have a wonderful week!